Initially, a diet called the specific way of life, diet, keep constantly, which helped get rid of disease and excess weight. But in recent times many well-known is the definition of the word "diet": this is a short-term limitation in the field of nutrition, which helps to lose weight. There is a large number of different kinds of diets. There kefir, buckwheat, japanese, with a low content of carbohydrates and many more. Women who want to lose weight, search on the internet or in books, be adopted by the council of the known. However, this approach does not consider the individual characteristics of the organism and the specifics of the different types of diets.
The history of the diets
Now more and more people say that the "fashion" diets are harmful to health. But why then come up with a diet? This happened even in the time of Pythagoras. His followers wanted to get into heaven after death, and so give up eating the foods of animal origin. When it turned out that such a way of eating gets rid of gas in the intestines. Later Hippocrates compiled the treatise "On diet". He claimed that the diet of man should be selected individually, all in a row is irrational and harmful, as in people with different weight, age and family classes food differently to digest.
But the science of nutrition was founded by the roman doctor . Theorized that the diet – it is a way to get rid of many diseases. And the first special diet was compiled by another doctor. Now the dish is referred to as diet temperament. Galen also created a diet according to the horoscope of the person, which are used so far.
Kinds of diets
Most women, of great interest about the fashion today, nutrition for weight loss, doesn't know what is the diet, in fact it is. There is a science to nutrition, which deals with therapeutic nutrition. Experts in nutrition consists of a diet for patients with disorders of the work of the digestive system, kidney disease, and cardiovascular disease. Such a diet – it is actually diet. The definition of this concept translates from the Greek as "lifestyle".
And trendy today, diet for weight loss belongs rather to the hygiene of foodstuffs. They also take into account the recent progress in the field of medicine and physiology. According to the rules of those who want to lose weight should consult a dietitian, to build an individual diet. But almost nobody does.
It is possible to lose weight by dieting
Until recently it was believed that to lose weight can only using dietary restrictions. But in fact the diet – it is a practice often harmful. After all, according to statistics, more than half of the weight loss this way after returning to the usual nutrition quickly return the lost pounds in addition, and often even more gaining weight.
Frequent fluctuations in weight is very detrimental to health. The consequences of such a diet can be metabolic disorders, problems with blood vessels and a decrease in immunity. After all, when choosing a diet for women are basically oriented to the individual functions. For them it is more important how much it helps to restore protein diet kg per week. After similar experiments with the health of the many to get to the hospital. And in addition to the disruption of the work of the internal organs, obsession with weight loss threatens neurosis and anorexia.
A detailed diet for each day to become created only at the end of 20-th century, even if that needs to change dining in the presence of excess weight doctors talked about even 200 years ago. First diet for weight loss is used only in severe obesity. But at the end of the 20th century have emerged new ideals of feminine beauty. So many have become to lose weight to make them fit.
The principles of diet foods
But despite the proven harm of diets, their followers becomes less. Because women are simply not aware of other ways to lose weight quickly, cheaply and effortlessly. They believe that restricting food, will fold the extra pounds, and everything will be fine. In fact, such a diet – it is a way to completely disrupt the metabolic processes and digestion.
How can women who want to lose weight? It is best to consult with a dietician, who will help you choose the right diet. In addition, you need to keep in mind: to lose weight, it is necessary to take not a short-term measure, and completely change eating habits. Only adherence to certain rules will help you to stay healthy and not accumulate extra pounds:
- eating properly is necessary constantly, and not for a week or a month;
- it's not worth it to consume more calories than is expended during the day, but even a diet of less than 1500 kcal longer than 2 days, can be dangerous;
- the food should be varied and tasty;
- the whole diet for the day should be balanced according to the number of proteins, fats and carbohydrates;
- limit the need to salt, canned food, French fries, soda, mayonnaise;
- you will need to follow a strict regime of meals – 4-6 times a day, small portions at regular intervals, without snacking;
- you need to eat basically the products prevailing in the area of the accommodation, after all, for example, the japanese in the body there is an enzyme, which is able to digest raw fish and seaweed, and representatives of other nations, its not.
And the last rule: don't heavily restrict, to establish fixed frames and choose the timing of the weight loss. This process must take place slowly and naturally.
The most common diet for weight loss, their advantages and disadvantages
In most cases, these diets are designed for 1-4 weeks. And the creators of these diets that promise fast and effective weight loss. But because of what's going on? Basically to lose weight people who sit on a diet, because they do not receive the necessary nutrients. The body begins to consume its own supplies. And used first protein, then there are starting to lose weight muscles. The fat disappears last, if a person falls ill from exhaustion. Therefore, nutrition experts as the "express"-a diet considered to be harmful. And that there are currently very many:
- mono - kefir, oat flakes, apple, buckwheat, potatoes;
- with a low content of carbohydrates, protein;
- diets of the stars - Xenia Borodina, Ramos and more;
- "The kremlin", japanese, Swedish, English;
- the diet Montignac, Atkins, Kwasniewski and more.
The most effective diet
The Menu, which is the offer is quite varied, includes a separate selection of food and the variability of the diet. Their peculiarity is that they are based on the principles of rational nutrition, so they can be used for a long period of time without injury to health. The disappearance of the excess pounds in such a diet is happening more slowly than in the popular express diets. But they're not coming back. It's a diet for every day, it can be used as the basis of proper nutrition.
- The best sparing diet so-called israeli, or "smart". It is based on the principles of food combining. It is not a categorical constraint on any of the products, in addition to malicious. But there are certain rules: it is possible to fry foods, add to it a lot of oil, eating high protein foods along with acidic fruits, eat meat together with milk and dairy products, fruit and fruit juice only exist separately.
- Diet juices involves the use of every morning a blend of fresh juice of cabbage, beets and carrots. After half an hour you can enjoy breakfast. During the day adhere to the principles of rational nutrition.
- The mediterranean diet is still called diet beauty. Its basic principle is to eat fish instead of meat, large quantities of vegetables, fruit, from the fat olive oil.
Food, used in various diseases, the so-called sparing. Principles of therapeutic diets, which were created by soviet engineers under the direction of M. i. Posner in the mid 20-th century. A total created by 15 "tables," in accordance with disabilities in health status. These diets follow the basic rules of rational nutrition. But the choice of food for them and rules for their use are varied and depend on the nature of the disease. They are then distributed depending on the pathology:
- table number 1 is used for stomach ulcers and gastritis with high acidity;
- No. 2 – in chronic colitis and gastritis with decreased secretory function;
- No. 3 – in a jam;
- No. 4 – diarrhea;
- No. 5 - in diseases of the liver, biliary tract;
- No. 6 - in the pathologies associated with the accumulation of uric acid salts;
- No. 7 – when kidney disease;
- No. 8 - obesity;
- No. 9 – diabetes;
- No. 10 – violations of work of the circulatory system and heart;
- No. 11 – in tuberculosis, pays exhaustion;
- No. 12 - diseases of the nervous system;
- No. 13 infection;
- No. 14 - when the urinary diseases;
- No. 15 – it's a health diet.
The specifics of the treatment diets
The rules of the gentle power be sure to use the in sanatoriums and in hospitals. In accordance with the type of pathology the patient is assigned a certain diet. Menu for the day is compiled only from products of the recommended table. Selection can vary greatly.
For example, when an increased gastric acidity and peptic ulcer is not suitable for consumption raw vegetables and fruits, as well as other products, stimulates the production of gastric juice. And here for constipation, and gastritis with low acidity, on the contrary, the diet contains a lot of cabbage, citrus fruits. Uneven also the consumption of protein foods. With constipation their number should be reduced, and in other diseases – increase.
There are also general principles of therapeutic nutrition:
- the rejection of semi-finished products, fast food, alcohol, sweets, sugar;
- food should only be freshly prepared;
- the products you need to cook, stew or bake;
- limit the use of salt, give up spices;
- food is also necessary to have a good grind up, cleaned from the cores, peels;
- you need the optimum temperature of the dishes;
- eat often (5-6 times a day) and small portions.
Diet and proper nutrition?
No restriction in food should be coordinated with the doctor. In particular, it is not necessary to use a diet for Pevsner without medical indications. Because they often do not provide the body with everything necessary, and therefore are necessary only for sick people. Therefore, it is not recommended to use various fashionable diets for weight loss, potential foreign strong restrictions in the choice of food. You can use the menu the most effective diet for weight loss, but not for long.
The basic principle of most reducing diets is to reduce the amount of fats or carbohydrates. And the other approach is harmful to health. So the best way to lose weight using the principles of rational nutrition:
- limit sweets, which contribute to the accumulation of fat deposits;
- carbohydrates try to eat in the first half of the day;
- the last meal should be 3 to 5 hours before bedtime;
- amount of calories common per day, should correspond to the energy consumption of a person;
- do not starve.
Reviews about the diet
In recent years, almost every woman tried in your life of any diets. And most of them disappointed. Although most diets are really effective. Reviews say that they helped lose weight. But almost immediately lost kilograms will come back. And here is about therapeutic diets positive feedback more. Many patients get rid of pain, improve digestion and speed up the recovery.